Exercise Physiology in Cobblebank (Melton South), VIC
Living with chronic disease, disability, or injuries is a challenge. Not only does it prohibit you from practising the sport you enjoy, but it also keeps you from activities you love. It can even prevent you from spending quality time with your kids or grandchildren. More importantly, it hinders you from living a quality life you deserve.
As Exercise Physiologists, we want you to experience the best life has to offer. We help you manage your disease or disability through exercises tailored to your specific needs. We guide you through recovery and teach you how to prevent injury from repeating itself.
We show you how to modify your lifestyle through evidence-based prescribed exercises. Our approach is completely drug-free. It is our priority to find the quickest and safest way for you to achieve optimal physical function, all the while promoting your wellbeing and longevity.
Exercise Physiologists are university trained allied health professionals. We understand the complexity of the human body. We apply this knowledge and skills to assist you in achieving your fitness goals. Whether it is to get back on your surfboard; performing daily tasks without discomfort; or running around the garden with your little ones.
Exercise Physiologists at Move Fit can help treat or manage the following conditions:
- Chronic conditions including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease
- Side effects of Cancer, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Obesity, Depression, etc.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Sport-related injuries, work-related injuries
- Pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation including hip, knee and shoulder surgeries
- Falls prevention
- Amputation or muscular dystrophy
- Chronic pain and chronic fatigue
- Cardiovascular disease
- Mental conditions such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, etc.