Dietetics in Cobblebank, Vic
Dietitians understand the effect that food has on your body. We want to share that information with you too. This might help you prevent certain illnesses like type 2 diabetes, sleep better, and live a prolonged and healthier life. A dietitian can provide support when you want to lose weight, maintain your current weight, or ensure healthy nutrition when you have a chronic disease such as cancer or heart disease.
The road to good nutrition, especially when trying to lose weight, can be a lonely one, but it doesn’t have to be. As dietitians, we understand how difficult it is to find a sustainable, yet healthy diet. That is why we combine our medical knowledge and passion for food to improve your lifestyle. We work with you to create a balanced and refreshing diet that is also flavoursome with a great variety.
We want to help you set achievable goals as benchmarks toward your ultimate objective. This allows you to see how you progress and keep you motivated along the way. We provide you with the expertise and empathy you desperately need. Especially since the journey to a healthier you is more than just a physical one. It is emotional as well.
Dietitians at Move Fit can help treat or manage the following conditions:
- Weight loss; obesity
- Weight maintenance
- Nutrition for chronic diseases such as heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, cancer, etc.
- Nutrition for healthy aging
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Prevention of Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic detoxing
- Healthy nutrition for people with mental illnesses and/or learning disabilities
- Inpatient and outpatient nutrition
- Safe and effective prescription of nutritional supplements, vitamins and minerals
- Therapeutic diets